Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another post from Patricia =D

Exam for this semester is finally over!! For me, this semester is quite hard to pass through, because everything is totally changed started from this year. First, the burden of assignments is increased, then, lecturer resigned and new lecturer took over...bla bla bla... really need time to 'digest' these every new challenges.

No doubt, I miss our CHO time!! Just same like what Fiona wrote in previous post, everyone had fun, and enjoyed every single moment we had in CHO. However, time separates us apart. Here to tell everyone, "YES, I MISS YOU GUYS BADLY!!!!"

Still remember our 'Damai laut' song which created by Bih Tong?? I still remember she started this song in kitchen, and everyone followed. We were so high, so excited...Now, the excitement has gone...forever....no more song for next excursion.

I feel lucky, because I joined the right batch!! Love you all!! :-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home