Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bye CHO =( Hi HND!

Well, our CHO is finally come to the end. My feel is mixed with complexion-happy and sad.

Thanks to you guys, because you all have given a memorable time, will never forget you all, unless I lost my memory accidentally, haha...hope it will not happen in my life. In these 3 semesters, I didn’t feel any sadness, regret, only filled with happiness and joyful! Yeah!

One thing that I want to tell Su Su is, I AM NOT SHY!! JUST QUIET! Haha...so remember, I’m not a shy girl! I may be talk-active one day, but don’t know when I will be, just wait and see!

I really love that time when we were in Damai Laut! I could feel the team spirit among all of us. Do you guys still remember on the first night, we were singing in Iguana Bar? That time I really enjoyed so much with you all, and felt we were like family! The feeling was so warmth, and we were so closed...erm...LOVE this feeling~

But, when Kishen, Bih Tong, Nic & Dixon were left to other college, the class was so quiet...Sem 3 was the most boring semester!!! Even the ‘real life speaker’-Ju Ju, couldn’t voice her sounds out because she got nothing to shout at. And I, from quieter, to quietest!!Haha...But the most terrible thing is, our beloved Ms. Nurainie and Mr. Azfar are leaving!!! Sigh...have to accept this ‘merciless’ fact!

Have begun my HND course, I feel something different, like... I have lost something important to me. This is an unknown feel; I couldn’t describe what kind of feel I’m having now...Yes, the class is funny with the existence of Do Re Mi, but not as fun as the time we had in our CHO.

By the way, here to wish all of you GOOD LUCK, especially for Na Na, Kai Kai (sounds like Chicken...) & Ke Ke, enjoy your training there!!

Here to recall our memory...

1st Semester-to Cameron Highland
2nd Semester-Excursion in Damai Laut, Swiss Garden


3rd Semester-2 Days Housekeeping in Ritz Garden


By Patricia

1 Comments:

Blogger That Boy Sure 'N' Aldo said...

so sweet pat!!! now i knoe that u ware never shy!!!

July 20, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home