Saturday, April 18, 2009

Let's reunite!

This space is especially set up for CHO students (as well as for those who bade us farewells earlier of the year) who had just finished their third and final semester recently before facing the next giant of every semester...

FINALS!!

I will miss you guys who will be going for training and leaving me behind to suffer the wrath of the next level (currently drowning in the midst of exam and assignments!).

Before I blabber further about more nonsensical stuffs, I shall let you reminisce about our happy moments in the past year through the couple of photos I have uploaded.


Not the full family picture since Suren and Kevin were missing for don't know what good reason...


Our first trip to the haunted castle.

How did our number diminish to this? The quirky and fun ones have fled. Sad isn't it?

Pour your thoughts here! If you have not yet been invited to be part of our author team, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below and I shall extend the invitation to you as soon as I possibly can.

Mates, don't be shy to share your memories, good or bad, right here. Mr. Kai, it's time to unleash your creative side in the art of writing!

Any ideas for the template? I am too lazy to hunt for one since I won't be the only one blogging here so I deliberately put a white one to be neutral. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home